As many of you know, Jack is an early riser! I usually am too, but this pregnancy has left me a little more tired! If you do have an early riser, you may know that Sesame Street is on at 6:30am, followed by Curious George. I used to love that cute little monkey...but ever since we started watching it, Jack has blossomed into an even more curious monkey than before!!
He usually runs downstairs while I am still making beds and throwing laundry down the stairs, but when I come down...I am usually in for a big surprise! It has been things like my wallet being emptied and scattered on the kitchen floor, an entire box of animal crackers eaten or even all of the baking cupboard ingredients scattered throughout the house.
Well, this fine morning I came down to Jack sitting in a pile of dust, lint and cheerios created by the kitchen vacuum which he pulled out of the pantry and opened up!!! So, I've come to discover than Heavenly Father wants me to learn patience, humor and some cleaning skills, since he is blessing us with another little boy in July!! I hope I pass the test!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Monkey See, Monkey Do!!!
Posted by Misty at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Jack makes me laugh. I am SO sorry about the vacuum nastiness. I would probably be gagging. I don't know if I am ready for one boy. Hopefully you can give me all your tips!
You were my sons teacher. I already KNOW you are patient. Sorry about the mess though. I seem to remember in a previous post though that he enjoyed the broom,and was a great helper, right?
Congrats on the baby boy #2! How exciting! We are blessed with an early riser too. Actually - he just rises whenever we rise. He must have very sensitive ears or something.
Yay for another boy! And Good Luck to mom! :) A Vacuum is bad.... :)
oh, I am glad you seem to be laughing about it now. I think I might have caged the monkey.
Too funny! It brings joy to my heart to know that my boys are not the only ones that are CONSTANTLY getting into things that they shouldn't be. A word of advice though . . .take pictures of those messes with Jack right in the middle, enjoying his "accomplishment" before you stop him and clean it up. Although it can be frustrating now, those pictures are hilarious to look back on and when they get a little bigger, you kind of wish they still were so innocently curious.
Post a Comment