Ei8ht things!
Tag. I'm it. Here once again, are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment. (I most likely will not follow rule 3. If you read my blog, you will know if you are tagged.) Ready. Set. Play!8 favorite TV shows:
*Bones
*CSI
*NCIS
*Ellen
*Rachael Ray
*History Detectives
*Super Why
*Studio 5
(We don't have cable or satellite...just an antenna!)
8 Things I did yesterday:
*Moved a book shelf and books to my bedroom
*Changed way too many poopy diapers!
*Took a shower without Jack falling into the tub with me!!
*Ate a veggie burrito
*Visited with my visiting teachers
*Did activity time with Jack twice
*Gagged on yogurt
*Fell asleep at 9:30PM!!!
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
*Having this baby!
*Losing weight! Lots of it!
*Getting to paint the kids' rooms!
*Going for walks!!
*Sending the boys on Daddy dates. Alone time!!
*My pedicure with friends on Saturday!
*Getting caught up on scrapbooking...as if!!
*The balance of hormones!!!
8 Favorite restaurants:
*Olive Garden
*Boccia's (In North Ogden...you seriously need to try it!)
*El Toro Viejo
*Cafe Sabor
*TGIFridays
*Chili's
*Hamilton's
*Firehouse Pizzeria
(I need to move back to Logan!)
8 Things on my wish list:
*New vehicle for Travis...a truck!
*A finished basement
*A new barbecue
*A vacation...anywhere!
*For my watermelons to grow in the garden this year!!
*To magically be skinny!
*For 2 happy and healthy little boys!
*And world peace! ;)
People I tag:
Anyone who wants to do it!!!



1 comments:
Yes, you must come see me at the school and can you bring jack too cuz i've never met him and i just know we could be friends. I will make sure I have a treat in my cubby to bribe him with my friendship. I work in the afternoons, noon-school end. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment