CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Giddy-up, Sara Lee!

Hey, Travis here. So I get home from work today, and Jack runs into the kitchen and returns dragging a loaf of bread between his legs. He is now tall enough that the front of the counter-top is within his reach. Running as he always does, giggling excitedly, while dragging the bread, Misty and I burst out laughing because it looks like he's galloping with a toy horse!
So I grabbed the camera to catch some of the action -- not as funny as when he and his stallion Sara Lee made their bold entrance, but I think you might enjoy it.




(P.S. So the Blogger/Google video cuts off the last second of this clip, where he covers the camera lens with his hand. I thought that was the funniest part! Oh, well.)
(P.P.S. Update: I uploaded the video again with different video encoding. Now the audio is synced, and the video is complete.)

4 comments:

Britney said...

WAY cute, never seen that one before. :)

Nicole Norris said...

Jack is so dang cute! How do you stand it? What are you going to do if you next little boy is just as cute?

Lisa and Trent said...

Jack is such a QT. How fun are kids.

Bobbi and Tyrel said...

Oh, I love it! Kids are so funny and you definately got a cute one!