Well, it is official! Jack is in a "big boy" bed now! And I do mean BIG bed! We decided to skip the toddler bed and jump right to the twin size bed. My grandma was nice enough to ask us if we needed a bed when she was looking to find a new home for a twin bed that she didn't use anymore. My great friend, Amy, also gave us a a safety rail for the bed (and a jump-a-roo that Baby Moesser #2 is going to enjoy). We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!
We were planning on setting up the bed after we painted Jack's room, but since that has been postponed until May when Travis is done with his thesis, we set it up anyway! I am definitely nesting and ready to get the entire house ready for the baby that is still 3 months away...although I am shooting for 2 weeks early! ;)
He has done so well! It has been 3 nights since we set it up and he has slept through the night every night! The first night it took me sitting in his room facing away from him and putting him back into bed about 25 times, but after that Travis and I switched and he was down within 15 minutes! Beautiful! Saturday night took about 25 minutes and Sunday a little longer becuase Travis was not home and I think that Jack was waiting to give Daddy kisses! Needless to say, it has been very easy...maybe too easy! I'm waiting for the honeymoon to be over!
We are very proud of our little guy!! I hope this next one is as easy!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Big Boy Bed!!
Posted by Misty at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I remember the switch to the big boy bed. Seemed as if Dixon was so big in his crib and when he got to his big boy...he looked like a little bitty baby again on that huge mattress. They do love being "big". Me...I still wish I could have froze Dixon at 3.
I can't believe he is big enough to be in a big bed! That is so cute though. So excited for you and your new little boy as well!
Haha, ok as you can tell my little sister was signed in on my computer!! It's ME, LACI. ;)
What a big step! On to bigger and better things! That Sara Lee incident is hilarious!
What a milestone! You are getting ready for the new baby. Poor Jack is the big brother now!
Find Boys Bedding to create a unique bedroom for your child.
Post a Comment