CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crazy Hair and Carharts!

Our Little Jack has the craziest hair lately!! He has a tons of hair growing on the top of his head, but the sides have yet to catch up. The top stands up unless you put a hat on for a while. Hat hair actually looks better than his regular do! It is pretty stinkin' funny!






We had a great Easter this year! Unfortunately, the Easter Bunny did not visit Jack this year at our house because that wonderful bunny knows that mom and dad are too fat and don't need any candy. Jack did get some summer outfits and diapers from us and then summer outfits from Grandma and Grandpa Westenskow and some baby food and stuff from Grandma and Grandpa Moesser. We went to the park behind my aunt's house and ate and chatted for a few hours! It was very fun! Now that the younger generation are having kids, the easter egg hunts and fun times are returning! It was so cool to see the little ones searching for those eggs!! Then we went to Travis' parents house and ate a yummy dinner and chatted that evening. We took some pictures of Jack and his grandparents, great grandparents and him with his Aunt Crystal, Uncle Courtney and cousin Gizmo!








On a more spiritual note... I am so grateful for our Lord, Jesus Christ and the great sacrifice that He made for us! How wonderful it is to know that I may one day live with my Heavenly Father again and that I will be with my family for eternity! I am grateful for my wonderful family, my wonderful husband, my sweet baby boy and even my sweet dog that is in timeout right now for digging up and tearing apart the roots of the tree in our backyard...I will have to take some pictures! I am truly blessed!

My relatives from Winnemucca, NV bought Jack these cute Carhart overalls not long after he was born and they finally fit! I am a little biased, but I have to say that he is pretty darn cute!














Oh...I wanted to post this picture of my cousin's sweet baby girl, Reagan. Is she not the cutest, daintiest thing ever!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the crazy hair! I can't belive how big Jack is. I'm afraid he is going to be 1/2 grown by the time I see him in person again!

Nicole Norris said...

Even with the crazy hair Jack is so gosh darn cute. I am going to have to warn Kassie about him. He could sweep her right off her feet.