Big apologies to those faithful blog checkers on the HUGE time gap between this post and the last. It seems that the month has gone by so fast!! The family has been sick...of course not all at the same time...and I have been busy trying to get my scrapbooking business up and going!
Our Little Jack has grown so much! He is such a good eater and I am happy that yesterday at his well check-up the doc said that we can move to step 2 foods and finger foods! He is going to love it! And as of Friday the 18th, he has been sitting up by himself. He is still pretty wobbly, but doing well! It is amazing how well he can control his hands too!! It seem that they are helpless and then overnight they can do anything! He is rolling everywhere! He can get across the room in no time flat! It is very cool, yet I miss my little dependent guy!
Oh, I wanted to share something that I made out of of one of the kits that Close To My Heart sells. It is a magnetic board and the little magnets are make out of textured cardstock flowers. I thought that it turned out pretty cute!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
6 months old!!
Posted by Misty at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Jack is SOOO Cute!!! But you already knew that. The magnet board is way cute!!! I am going to have to copy that.
Post a Comment