I have already been tagged, but this is slightly different and last time I only had one blog friend...maybe I will be more interesting this time!
10 years ago...I was a senior in high school praying that graduation would come faster, so that I could work full time and go to college and take even more classes!! I was skipping classes so that I could stay longer at Clark Elementary, where I was a teacher's aide for the music teacher and the co-director of a 4th-5th grade choir. (One of the 4th grade students would become my sister-in-law 9 years later!)
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire... 1) Invest! 2) Buy a house...no, build a house with a huge kitchen and a great big tub...not in the kitchen! 3) Set aside money so that my kids could go to college 4) travel the world and 5) Get my hair highlighted...and keep it up!
3 bad habits... 1) I leave the oven on...a lot 2) I pop my knuckles.. neck... knees... toes... back... elbows... and even the place where my leg connects to my hip! 3) I eat way too many sweet things!!
5 places I have lived...Layton, UT, Evanston, Wy, Christmas Meadows, UT, Logan, UT, Perry, UT.
5 jobs I have had... cook at a restaurant, a dry cleaner, rehabilitation for people with disabilities, a sandwich artist, pizza delivery driver/shift manager, a reading aide, preschool aide, researcher in the Dept. of Special Education at USU, special needs preschool teacher... this is why staying at home with my precious boy is wonderful, but the lack of money flow (from me) is weird!!
Some things you may not know about me... I used to be quite the singer and took voice lessons for 2 years and was in an all girls vocal jazz choir (Miss Alayneous)! I absolutely hate teryaki sauce and am not really that big on Chinese food! I like peanut butter on my apples and my pancakes! I cut my french toast into pieces (like a mom would) before I eat it! I like to watch good movies over and over again, until I have them memorized! I really like quoting movies! My rebellious days consisted of buying chinese food, eating it with my hands and dancing around a fountain (In Evanston) at midnight and wearing a tight "Hawaiian Punch" shirt and posing for pictures with my friend, Kamaile! I have the sweetest husband and the sweetest little boy for my family!!
I tag Traci, Bree, Laci, Kalli and Katrina!! And no touch backs! :)
Monday, March 3, 2008
I've been tagged...again!
Posted by Misty at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Misty, Pete gave Marc your blog address so we will check sometimes to see how things are going for your family. Hope that is ok. This is Judy if you are wondering. Our blogspot is Moesserfamily.blogspot.com, I think. Jack sure is cute.
It's fun to hear some sides of you I didn't know...dancing in a fountain. :) I miss seeing you as often, and anytime I see or hear anything Napoleon I think of you! I'll be working on my tag!
Thanks for the Tag Macgoo! It may take me a day or two to post it.
Post a Comment