Well, Jack is now an eater! He loves food! He was very interested when we started the rice cereal...excited when I started adding his fruit flavored vitamins to them and now absolutely in heaven now that he gets to eat food with actual flavors...aka vegetables! He can't get enough and loves them all!! When we start fruits in a few weeks, he is going to be the happiest kid ever!
He is also now a crazy sleeper and he has been spinning circles in his crib! It's pretty funny!
Here is a video of some tummy time...and a little burp!
Why is it cute for babies to burp, yet disgusting for us?? Hmm???
Tryazon
3 weeks ago



3 comments:
He just gets cuter and cuter, doesn't he! I am going to make it up to see you again someday! I was in Brigham this weekend, but my nephew was there and I couldn't tear myself away from him.
Ok, seriously you have the cutest baby boy!!! He is such a little babbler. How fun!
I thought starting solids was a lot of fun. I'm so glad he's a good eater for you. He is such a cute boy!
Post a Comment