CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Going private!

I've decided that it is time!  If you want an invite, leave a comment with your email address!
I'll switch it over on Feb 2nd.

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Believe it or not I prefer not to post my e-mail address :) But I believe that you have it & I would love an invite!

Misty said...

I do have it and will send you an invite on the 2nd!

Wendy said...

Invite me! Wendylynjensen@gmail.com

Wendy said...

Invite me! Wendylynjensen@gmail.com

Gina Sims said...

I want in, the_ginamarie@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

You have mine and I as well would love an invite!

Beth said...

Of course, us! You have my email I think! :)

Kalli said...

you may or may not have mine, but i'd love to stay in touch if you think i'm not a creepy person :)
perlfam at gmail

Traci said...

Love to keep updated! Traci.ha@gmail.com

Lisa and Trent said...

Lisa106@digis.net

Katrina said...

princessdaisy04@gmail.com

jalisa85 said...

I'm pretty sure you already have mine, but just in case...jalisa85@hotmail.com

Shazy said...

slschrempp@gmail.com