CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Balance to the force!

The nursery is done and I have a pink and girly room in my house!!  Travis has been joking that there is balance in the force...although I think the room is a little more girly than he thought it would be!  There are a view minor additions that are needed, but everything is hung and in it's place! 



And we are going to call her Sophie...at least while she is in her room! ;)

6 comments:

Shazy said...

I love it, Misty! It is the perfect pink room room!

Fonzareli said...

SO CUTE! Love the tree and owls and other cute creatures.

Britney said...

Looks great! It still feels weird seeing pink I'm sure. Sometimes even still I can't believe I have a daughter! :)

Love her name.

Nicole Norris said...

So very cute!!!

Michelle said...

Nice job on the room! Love it!

Gina Sims said...

The room looks so cute & Sophie is an adorable name!