I told Jack that after his birthday I was not buying him anymore diapers. A little harsh? Yes, but I knew that the kid could do it. He by far excels at all things physical for his age and I REFUSE to buy diapers for 3 kids! So, 1 week after his 3rd birthday, we started! He had 2 accidents on the first day and I was getting pretty discouraged because he has NEVER peed on the potty...but he figured it out!! We even headed to my mom's house to stay with my niece and he went there too!! So, in 6 days, only 2 pee accidents. We're still working on the poop part, but I can live with that! We are VERY, VERY proud of our Bug!!
The very same day, we took away Charlie's binky. I'm kind of a crazy, cold turkey kind of gal. Although Charlie has not gone to bed quite as smoothly, he is now sleeping through the night without it and things are looking good! I'm counting my blessings right and there are lots!!
Only 5 more days until we go for the next ultrasound to see what gender our little one will be!! Jack is still rooting for a puppy. I feel that he will be rather disappointed! Check out our blog on Thursday evening and see if the background is pink or blue!! (Of course, this will mean that the baby will not cooperate and we will still not know!!)
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Success!!
Posted by Misty at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is some serious success going on at the Moesser household!
Ooh also only seems right now Baby # 3 to fall into the success catergory & let you know blue or pink!
I'm so jealous that you get to find out this week if you are having a boy or girl! We still have five more weeks until we can get in for our next ultrasound to find out.
Great news on the binky and potty training fronts. Keep up the good work, Charlie and Jack!
Post a Comment