It's no lie that I have had felt like garbage for the past...oh...9 weeks! Growing a baby is hard work and the 1st trimester has always been the hardest for me! I'll take the soreness, lack of sleep, heartburn and swelling ankles third trimester over the 24/7 nauseated, pray to be able to puke, where I'm generally useless first trimester any day!! Luckily for me, Autumn has entered my life and I am in love. And somehow being in love makes the bad stuff seem not so bad!
Travis has been so good to take us on multiple drives throughout the last 9 weeks just to get me out of the house or give me some time to nap with the boys restrained in their car seats! This last weekend, I was feeling up to a little mini hike in Logan Canyon and the boys LOVED it! It was very refreshing and renewing for me as well!! Enjoy the pics!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Falling in love...with FALL!!!
Posted by Misty at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like you had a good time. I can't believe how big Charlie is getting! Your favorite Aunt Denise
So cute! Jack's hair looks like it is starting to go dark, but maybe it is just the pictures. Can't wait to see more.
Growing a baby is hard work! You have such an adorable family!
Ok, please forgive me for being so out of the loop, but CONGRATS!!! I'm really behind obviously, but that doesn't take away from my excitement! I'm so sorry you feel yucky, I hope it passes soon!
What fun pics but where is that baby bump?
Glad you are feeling a bit better! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment