CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

And it's a ....

Girl!!  We are very excited...especially the mommy!!  Now to break it to Jack that we aren't having a puppy...

8 comments:

Michelle said...

YEA! Congrats! I'm so excited that you get a sweet little girl :)

Beth said...

Hooray! We are really excited for you!

Courtney said...

Congratulations!

Rachel said...

That's fantastic! Congrats!!

Jensen Family said...

That is awesome perfect way to end your children with a girl. Good Luck shopping

Britney said...

Yay, lovin' all the pink around here! Congrats again!

Thanks also for your comments on my blog! I appreciate it!

Nicole Norris said...

I am so excited for you!! Also, congrats on the potty training thing.

Wendy said...

Oh Misty congratulations! A little mini-Misty - that is so exciting! :) Thanks for you comments on my blog - it's nice to hear from you. I'm impressed with your 'cold-turkey' potty and binky feat. I might have to try that. :)