CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 16, 2010

9 months old...and then 10!

My baby is 10 months old!!  I can't believe how quickly he is growing!  Pretty soon he will be a toddler!

Charlie is a very happy baby!  He has been crawling since the 2nd of February and has been into everything since!  He is walking along furniture and loves walking with his walker!  I think that he will be walking within the next month!  His 9 month stats were : wt: 17lbs 15 oz (20%),  ht: 28 inches (50%).  So, he is average height and way skinny!  Jack was the same way...I keep thinking that since I have such tall and skinny kids, I MUST have the skinny gene somewhere and there is hope for a skinnier future!
Charlie had his first ear infection, making it his first sick visit ever...not too bad for 10 months of life.  Jack made it to 18 months for his first.  I am grateful for healthy kids!
Charlie LOVES his big brother so much!  Here are some pictures of the boys playing the piano.  Jack is such a helper...or else he just wanted to push the keys that Charlie was!
Charlie has such a wonderful smile!  He is a ham and hams it up on a regular basis!  He is now in the stage where he pulls everything out of drawers and off of shelves...Unfortunately, the putting everything away stage has not started yet!  He is also LOVING the whole eating real food thing!  He loved it all!  We just went through a slightly painful weaning to formula because he just wasn't getting what he needed from me, but we made it through and he is doing well!

We are so blessed to have this little guy in our lives!!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

He is SO cute! I love seeing my boys play together. Brothers have a special bond it seems. I am excited for you, because it just grows and grows from here. Sure there are a few fights, a few tears, but it is all worth it!

Jensen Family said...

Wow I guess i have not seen the little guy in a while he is growing up. He is a cute one. Charlie and Jack are gonna be best friends.

Brooke said...

He is so stinkin cute Misty! Aren't little boys the best? I used to think I would be so so sad if I didn't have a girl but since having Deegan, I think I could do just fine with little boys!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobbi and Tyrel said...

It just gets better and better. What a blessing in your life! Take care of your cute boys!

Denise said...

It looks like Charlie likes Spaghettios as much as Jack liked Ravioli. I might be a little biased, but I think they're just the cutest!

Nicole Norris said...

Could Charlie be any cuter? What fun kids.