We are saddened to have to find our new puppies a home, but after long discussions, prayers and a few tears, we feel that it is best. We live right behind a school and although there are many nice kids that come and play with the puppies during the school, there are also a few little punks that tease them, feed them garbage and even kick them through the fence. I know that I cannot keep an eye on them every second of the day and we cannot bring them in because Charlie breaks out into rashes and his eyes puff up. So, if you know anyone...
And this is Chester.
If you know anyone that may be interested, please let me know! We were hoping to sell them together, but will split them if we have to. We were also hoping to get $50 for the pair to pay for 1 of the neuters. They come with their leashes, some food, collars and the treats that we have left.



3 comments:
I so wish we could take them. It would just bring lots of complications for us though. We are going out of town a lot this summer. Plus, I shouldn't make such an important decision on a whim, right? :)
AH! I'd take them but I'm highly alergic to dogs, cats, donuts...you know, all things that make me swell.
I hope you find a good home for them! Have you tried putting them on KSL?
I'm sorry you have to get rid of them...that's tough. BUT I'm sure you will be able to find a great home for them! You probably are doing them a great service through your sacrifice. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment