CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time for an update!

I used to be such a good blogger...not so much anymore!  Here are the goings on of February!

My beautiful niece turned 8!!  I can't believe how fast time has flown!!  I remember driving to Evanston from Logan the day that she was born!!  This is the skirt that I made her for her birthday!  If you know me at all, you know that I am not the greatest seamstress, but it turned out pretty good thanks to my friend Monica and her expertise after making 4 of them!!  I'd like to say that gathering sucks!!  We also celebrated Travis' birthday!


Charlie has learned so much! I can't believe that he is going to be 9 months old next week!!  He started crawling at Lexi's birthday party and has now mastered it.  He is speed crawling now and can officially climb stairs.  Now comes the fun of teaching him how to crawl down them backwards and hoping that he bounces as he falls down them!!  He loves climbing up on top of Jack's little trampoline...but getting down off of it is another story!

Along with the crawling comes the bonks and bruises!  The boys and I stayed with Lexi for a week while my
parents went to the Nascar race in Vegas for their birthdays. (It was my mom's 50th!)  We had fun!  It was nice to spend time with Lexi and I even injured myself playing baseball on the Wii.  Poor Charlie's head did not fair too well  with the tile, oak chairs and metal furnishings!  He had huge bruises on his head by the time the week was over. Charlie even found an apple as a snack!  (It was Jack's).



Jack loved it at "Ga-ga" and "Gook's" house.  The minute that we got home, he asked to go back!  He LOVES Lexi!

Jack is really starting to talk now and it quite the funny and mischievous little boy! He is a fantastic big brother and really loves Charlie!  He is always giving him hugs and kisses and now that Charlie is crawling, I have to remind Jack that he CANNOT ride Charlie like a horse.  He definitely gets points for imagination! I have a feeling that Charlie is going to follow in his brother's footsteps!  I am SO grateful to have such sweet boys!

2 comments:

Gina Sims said...

You do have such sweet boys, they are adorable!

Bobbi and Tyrel said...

It was so good to see you! Your boys really are too cute. My boys had so much fun with them! We'll have to get together more often. It's nice comparing stories of crazy boys to make you feel like your life is a little more normal, huh?