CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas...Eve


So, Santa came a little early at the Moesser home this year.  I am glad that he is so accommodating and willing to work with our schedule!   We had planned to spend Christmas day at home, wear our pajamas all day,watch movies and definitely not fix our bed head hair, but our plans kind of changed last minute.  We will be heading to West Valley in the morning, so we opened presents tonight. We wanted to give the boys some time to play with their toys!
It is really fun this year because Jack understands the whole present thing now!  He was very excited with the things that he received...especially the Speed Racer steering wheel that I payed $2.99 for at Smith & Edwards...of course!!  I'll have to get a picture of his new tent with a tunnel!  He loves it!  Charlie got one too...he loved the wrapping paper!
To my surprise, Charlie is actually a good present opener...it takes a while, but he is totally interested in the paper!  Jack was not when he was little, so this is a fun change! 

It was a great Christmas.  I bought Travis an out of print Final Fantasy Piano book that I had shipped from Japan!!  It is actually mostly written in Japanese as well...I'm sure he'll figure it out!  I got new pans!!  I am SO excited...no more teflon chips for me!!  I don't have to say, "No Honey, I didn't add pepper to the oatmeal" anymore!!!  ;) 

Merry Christmas and God bless!!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Cute! That IS so nice that Santa is accommodating! :) How old are your two boys now? (I can't remember when Charlie was born in relation to when Kamryn was born...) :) She was way into unwrapping today ... I didn't think she would catch on so fast! :) These little guys are smart! haha Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Nicole Norris said...

How fun! What a great Christmas.

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you had a good one!