It has been a VERY eventful month and I am definitely ready for it to be over! After tomorrow there is no more travel planned for a while, so things can finally slow down!!
I was so excited to have some friends come to a small Christmas party on the 12th! It was a VERY snowy day! I made a turkey...yes, me...and it was excellent! Thanks to the internet and some tips from some great cooks around here it was fabulous!! Two of the three families made it here and right before we go to eat (and then call to see if one more family is close), I check my voice mail and my dear friend Bobbi had totaled her car just miles from our house!! I felt HORRIBLE. She and her boys ended up being okay. She was sore and broke her pinky, but no major injuries...aside from her SUV. Afterwards, the Hutchinsons' ventured back home, but the others decided to stay the night. It was fun to have company over and I was happy that we had enough beds!
The very next morning we went to my parents to celebrate Christmas!! It was great and we had a ton of fun!!
Oh, here is some of Jack's great art work on the wall...yes, it's Sharpie...and that was after hours of scrubbing with The Magic Eraser!

Lexi came to stay with us for a few days! Isn't she gorgeous!! Her hair is so pretty!!



1 comments:
I love her freckles!
Post a Comment