It has been 7 months since Charlie was born! I can't believe that it has been that long!
Charlie has been such a great addition to our family! Jack loves him and Charlie could spend hours watching his big brother!

Charlie LOVES rolling everywhere! He can get there fast too! He is already starting to get on his hands and knees, which frightens me because I am NOT ready for 2 mobile children!! He has such a cute smile and I think that there are many neighbors that would gladly steal him! He smiles at everyone! He is a big talker too! He can get pretty loud and animated!
He is not all that thrilled with solids yet, but doesn't spit out what I stuff into his mouth! No teeth yet...not even a sign of them! He is sitting all by himself and he is getting really good balance!

Happy 7 months Charlie!! We are so happy that you are a part of our family!
4 comments:
cute! 7 months! wow! :) Happy 7 months!
He is so darn cute, I would steal him from you too!
What a cute kid. I love this age. They are so sweet and cuddly and those big smiles just melt a mom's heart.
I can't believe it has been 7 months. Time goes by so fast! He sure is a little cutie!
Post a Comment