CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pudding Anyone?

As most people know, I am a BIG whiner when it comes to cleaning up after meals when Jack is involved!! He is the messiest eater ever! It's not like he throws food and bangs on his tray...he just really enjoys his meals and gets into them...literally! Maybe I am strange...it just seems that having to vacuum the kitchen 4-5 time a day seems a little excessive!!

Although I really do hate cleaning, I have to say that this is a moment that I was definitely okay with it! Isn't he cute!?! He does the same thing with yogurt and loves it! I am glad that he will eat healthy snacks!! Jack's life is saved every single day by his cute little personality!! I just wanted to share these fun pictures!!

And only 5 days until we find out what we are having!! The ultrasound is Friday morning and I can barely wait!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I do have to say that I am grateful Claire is a clean eater. Cleaning up food messes is not my favorite part of the day! Jack is VERY cute though, even in pudding!

Can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Michelle said...

I should get you some IKEA bibs that have the arms. Have you seen those? They are awesome.
I love the pudding pictures!
I'm excited to find out what you are having! Yea!

Gina Sims said...

He is SO cute Misty! I can't wait to hear what you are having. I voted on your survey but my guess is a girl!

Nicole Norris said...

So cute. I say the same thing about Kassie. If she wasn't so cute she would not have made it this far in life!