CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Pay it forward

I thought that this would be fun and that it would force my crafty side to come out!!

This is how it works:
I will send a hand made gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join the PIF (Pay if forward) exchange. Leave your email address , so I will be able to get your mailing info.
All the gifts will be made and posted out 'sometime within the next year'. (I will shoot for sooner than later!) What you need to do in return, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. ALL YOU HAVE TO TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THIS SAME MESSAGE ONTO YOUR BLOG. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG. I'd love for you to join me! Will you?

I'm not sure what I will send yet, but it will be cute!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooo, sounds fun. Pick me! =]
(I'm pretty sure you have my e-mail ;])

Beth said...

i'm game. sounds like a fun idea.

Anonymous said...

I agree it does sound like fun! rachaelmwynn@yahoo.com.... I am moving in 2 months does that change anything?