CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

On our way to the "average family"

They say that the average family has 2.5 children. I'm not exactly sure how that is possible, but we are heading on our way to that goal! Baby Moesser #2 is in the oven and should be ready around July 6th!! We are very excited and things are going well! I am 10x as sick as I was with Jack...so maybe a girl? Who knows? The only question is...where am I going to put my scrapbook stuff?

7 comments:

Beth said...

Hooray for baby #2! We are so excited. Keep us posted. And thank you for the adorable airplane outfit. I am so excited to use it!

laci said...

Congrats Misty! That is very exciting!! I'm sorry you're feeling sick, you know I'm done my fair share of complaining. :) Hope everything goes well for you.

Michelle said...

CONGRATS! That is very exciting!

Kalli said...

Hooray! 2 is tons of fun...hope you get to feeling better too :)

Nicole Norris said...

Have you really thought this through? Your scrapbook room is at stake here! Brock and Mikele shared out of necessity until Brock was 5 and they loved it. Well in all honesty, CONGRATS!!! I am very excited for you. And since you did such a great job on the first baby Moesser I expect just as good of job on the 2nd!

Katrina said...

Oh wow! Yay!! :) Congrats!! :) July, huh?! That's when Kamryn was born! So exciting!
(I haven't even met the first one yet!!!!... I need to do that!) :) Hopefully soon!

Gina Sims said...

Misty,
Congratulations!!! I am so very excited for you! I was definately sicker with my daughter so I am taking an early guess that you are having a girl!
Love ya-Gina