CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Big Boy!


Our big boy is now 1! I can't believe that I have a 1 year old! He had a great birthday surrounded by family, friends and lots of cake!! He loved his cake and dove right in...he's definitely not afraid of getting his hands dirty! Jack loves all of his new things and I think that he knows that he has passed a milestone...he all of a sudden is a little louder in his efforts to communicate his wants...and he has started throwing little fits!! Only 17 years to go!! :)

Halloween was also fun for Jack! We went to a Halloween carnival that the ward put on and he loved it. He just walked back and forth through the cultural hall and out to the water fountain! And after 7 months of trying to teach him the sign for "more", he found the motivation in the form of a donut!! I can't blame him! We didn't do much Halloween night. He didn't need the candy...and neither do we...so we stayed home and handed out candy. I don't think that he minded. He had fun coming to the door when there were visitors!

I've been watching a 6 week old baby during the week and Jack just adores him! I will try to get a picture of little Judd this week! He's almost as cute as our little monkey! :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

What a cute little monkey! Has it really been a year?? Wow!! Hey a HUGE congratulations to you! I hope you are feeling well. I can't believe you are watching another baby too! You're such a trooper. Paul is coming to Utah a week from Wed. He wants to catch up with you guys so make sure he gets in contact with you. He hates making phone calls!! Love you and miss you!

Nicole Norris said...

Love the Halloween costume! I am as shocked as you are that he is already 1! Where does the time go?

Judy said...

Jack is so very cute. Thanks for the invite to the birthday sorry we couldn't make it only 25 other prior commitments on the same day. But he is so cute and it is so fun to read about your family.
Love, Marc, Judy, Ashlee and Cortnee.