No, we didn't really go to a ball game, but I had to share this new outfit of Jack's with everyone. I found it a Family Dollar for like $4.99...not sure I should brag about how cheap I am, but you can find some cute baby clothes there!
He looks like such a big boy in it and he doesn't even mind the hat, which is amazing because I never put anything in his head. Even when he was a newborn, the kid would get so hot and sweaty with anything on his head. I think that we run on the same thermostat or something...we both run about 97 degrees as our typical temp.We started finger foods as well...I don't think that Jack is too interested yet as he can't really pick them up and get them into his mouth. But they make for some cute pics!
I'm at a loss as to knowing what to feed him for finger foods...he is allergic to bananas and is still supposed to stick with cereals, fruits and veggies. I think that I will stick with the little Gerber Puffs for a while until he stops gagging on them and them move onto other things! The poor kid is going to have a rough life! I don't want him to eat junk food at all!! No candy, no fries, no eggs cooked in bacon grease! Heart disease and cancer run in both sides of the family and I want to do my best to teach him to eat healthy! Am I a mean parent? Ok, maybe all things in moderation...he can have some, but not until we have some healthy habits going! Oh, well....at least he'll have something to tell his therapist! :)
Tryazon
3 weeks ago



5 comments:
Goodness, I can't believe how old he looks!
Rachel and I need to come visit you. We will be up there in the next few weeks, so we will have to stop by!
He is SO big! Can't believe it! :) So fun! I see all my friends' blogs with their kids on it and I can't wait till I get to post pictures of my kids! :)
oh...and...fyi this weekend, Saturday just became really full...let me know if you have an open 5 min. or an hour on Friday to say hi! :)
Misty,
Your blog looks great and your little boy could not be more cute!!!! Thanks for keeping us posted when you update your blog!!!
Ok,Misty. You are hilarious. Everytime I read your blog I just laugh to myself. Jack is so big and what a handsome guy. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Can we go eat at Maddoxs? I have never eaten there and the other day it occured to me that I wanted to try it and never did. Buffalo is supposedly pretty healthy, right?
I didn't know it was possible to get cuter and cuter, but Jack certainly does! How fun, he is growing up so fast! Looks like you are enjoying the mom life.
Post a Comment