CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Ok, so we are really not out hitting the beach yet...especially since the closest sand is at Bear Lake and I can guarantee that it is not warm enough yet! I did want to share these pictures that we had taken a couple weeks back because I thought that they turned out very cute!
This is Jack's new swimming suit ensemble that we bought especially for the pictures and future use of course! I figured that we probably won't be going to any public pools yet and if we do anything it will be outside, so having a swimming shirt and a hat could not hurt. If Jack has my skin, he will sunburn very easily and that would break my heart!

Jack had is picture taken with 3 of his 4 cousins. (CJ is living in Colorado.) It was not the most pleasant experience, as we met a little early for the pictures and had an extra little one that my sister-in-law was tending...to make a long story short, an hour early is WAY too early to show up to a portrait studio with 5 kids!

So, in the picture you'll see Lexi (6), Damien (2 months), Solon (18 months) and Jack (6 months). It was a true adventure! I have to admit that I have a very cute kid! :)

1 comments:

Beth said...

very cute! we are really looking forward to seeing you guys! Jack has awesome hair!