CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Uh Oh!!

Ok- So, tomorrow is the day that we call the hospital and they tell us when to come in. I have been getting ready for this little boy to come for months and still have things to do! I made a bunch of wall decorations out of those cheap picture frames at Michaels and some other things to hang. I have washed his clothes and rearranged them according to sizes. The car seat is installed, the bassinet ready, stroller up and running, baby bouncer ready to bounce...I'm still trying to figure out how to stop the swing...but all in all, I think that I am there.

Then Travis said, "Wouldn't it be funny if he came out and was really a girl." I was dumbstruck!! First of all "if he came out" seems to be a little less dramatic than I am thinking it is going to be, but what if he is a she? What would I do? I have taken the tags off of and washed everything!!! I went back to look at the ultrasounds and I am pretty sure that he is a he considering the 3-D pose with "extra parts" hanging down...but they say that they are sometimes wrong...

Needless to say, if we do have a little girl, she will probably be wearing a lot of blue, we will not be circumcising her and she will be enjoying a very green room with safari animals, whether she likes it or not! But please know that we are not bad parents...just too trusting in technology! :) The next post will most likely answer these very questions!!

Love ya'll!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

You have to let us know when this baby gets here. We definitely need pictures right away as well. I am so excited! I can't believe it's already been nine months, but I am sure you are thinking, could nine months possibly be longer? Welp, good luck! We love you guys.