CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Growing, growing, growing!

I can't believe that our Little Jack is already 6 days old!! He is so beautiful and I wouldn't even trade the sleepless nights and the fact that he decided to poop and pee on Mommy instead of Daddy!!

I wanted to share some more pictures because this is my blog and I can do whatever I want with it! Technology really is amazing when it comes to being able to share things with loved ones that are far away!!

Here is our little sleeping Jack, which he is during a large portion of the day...the night has been a little different! He even likes sleeping on Daddy's lap, while Daddy is making fun of Mommy's blog template colors.
We just absolutely adore the little guy! Thank heaven for little boys, right? :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!