CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 21, 2011

New Toy!!

I am happy to announce that I have a new toy!  A fabulous friend needed an upgrade, which meant a great deal for me!  I'd like you to meet the D3000!!

And with a every new camera, you must have a photoshoot!!
I had a lot of fun experimenting!  Sophie definitely was the best "model" for me...as she was not mobile yet!  Oh, the happy memories!!

Now I just need to get the shirt that says: "Mommy's gonna snap" with the picture of a camera on it!  I bet my kids are going to LOVE this new hobby!


2 comments:

jalisa85 said...

I'm sorry, but I LOVE the last picture. Jack looks like he is absolutely miserable, Charlie is obviously not happy, and Sophie is completely oblivious to their unhappiness.

Misty said...

It's my favorite too!!