CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Les Sigh!

So, I had every intention of updating the blog today with a gazillion pictures that we have taken over the last 3 weeks, but alas, the camera cord is missing! Travis bought me a small desk for my happy lappy, Sparticus, and it is to be the blogging station...a new laptop may even be coming soon! I am afraid that my little helper, Jack, may be the cause of this missing cord.
So, here are some updates that I don't have pictures for.
First of all, Jack is now smart enough to unlock the sliding glass door and open it!! There were 2 days in a row where I got out of the shower and he was playing in the back yard! Our solution was to put the baby gate up so that he can't slide the door open. (I have a very smart and creative husband.) Jack is definitely his father's child!
One very exciting thing that has happened is that Charlie has a butt crack now! Being born 3 1/2 weeks early did not give him any time to put some fat on his bones! But, now he is a little butterball and I fear may be a quite plump little one if he continues to eat as often as he does! Jack sure loves his little brother! He aways talks to him...very closely and always makes sure that he has a blanket...unfortunately our air conditioning unit is too small for the house, so we often have to defrost it leaving the house ridiculously warm!
So, hopefully I will come across the cord soon and can share some pics of my cute boys!!

4 comments:

Bobbi and Tyrel said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Draiman was 3 weeks early and he never put any weight back on! I'm so used to it that I love to see fat little guys! Hopefully we'll be making a trip up there soon. I'm thinking in the next couple of weekends if that's good for you.

Courtney said...

I can't wait to see pics either. I'm so glad things are going well for you!

Lisa and Trent said...

I can't believe how fast these little boy grow up. Charlie is already a month old. (WOW)

Judy said...

Loved hearing Travis' take on the blogging. Also, can't wait to see the pictures of the family. Glad we have the facebook pictures.