We suffered through the chaos of family pictures last week. I always try and do everything that I can to make the picture session as painless as possible. Travis and I had even written out what size of each pose, the layout and who would be in each pose. I scheduled pictures for a time that I thought Jack and Charlie would be happy and somewhat calm. Well...Jack was wild and wanted to sprint through the mall, Charlie did not like being on his tummy and there was a downpour of rain as we walked into the mall, so we had rain speckles all over our clothes!! The photographer was very willing to take more shots, but she had no creativity...and neither did I. Needles to say, the pictures turned out cute, but we are going to try a great photographer in our ward to do our next pictures!! 



Tryazon
3 weeks ago



2 comments:
They're still cute! Sorry it was a pain!
I hate taking family pictures! It is the most dreaded thing of my life. I stress and loose patients Jason tries to keep everyone calm and the kids just get cranky because Mom is freaking out about cloths hair and most especially smiles that no one feels like faking.
Post a Comment