I just wanted to send out a Merry Christmas to everyone!! It's been a nice and quiet Christmas here! We woke up to no power for about 3 hours. I was very thankful that we decided not to cook a turkey today!! :) We opened a few presents, ate cold cereal for breakfast and have been lounging around all day! It's been lovely!! French dip is on the menu for dinner and luckily the power has stayed on during the hour it took to cook the cheesecake!! Travis is being a good neighbor and shoveling our neighbor's driveway! What a thoughtful husband I have! Well, I hope that everyone is enjoying a great Christmas! I am so thankful for my Savior! God Bless!!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We've had a lounge day too and aren't they awesome! We just started getting snow here in North Logan around 6:30pm, it had been raining all day. I'm hoping for a huge storm. Maybe my hubby won't have to go to work tomorrow and we can have another lazy day. GOOD TIMES. Merry Christmas to you too!!
Sounds wonderful! I am glad you had a great Christmas. Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment