So...Jack has decided that baby food in a jar is no longer worthy as sustenance! He must eat whatever Mommy and Daddy are eating...and he must feed it to himself...of course! It didn't come as a huge shock to me considering that he decided to wean himself from nursing at 8 months old. He seems determined to become independent! He is also walking around furniture and climbing up ours stairs with no help needed! But I was shocked by all of the things that he will eat and I had to share some of these pictures! First of all...this is the kind of food that he is eating now! This is the pizza that I made last night...and he ate about 2/3 of a piece by himself! And this was not a "kid-friendly" pizza! We are talking onions, peppers, broccoli, zucchini, olives, garlic, basil, pepperoni and ham! He loved it...and ate every single thing that was on there! And tonight he ate half of a Boca Burger with grilled vegetables from our garden! I am so grateful to have such a good eater!
Jack and I have been taking swimming lessons this summer in North Ogden! We signed up with my cousin Ashley and her beautiful daughter Reagan!
It's been a lot of fun and I am sad that this Saturday will be our last weekend! It's been so much fun, that even the daddies have joined us! Jack is like a fish now! The first day he wasn't sure what was going on, but now he splashes and has this hilarious "mer-man" kick where his bum pops up in and out of the water!
Not much else is going on, except that I am going to be doing a new catalog launch party for my Close To My Heart business...which means I better quit blogging and actually get some stuff done!
Monday, August 18, 2008
A Kid That LOVES Vegetables?!?!
Posted by Misty at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow a kid that eats vegetables! Could you have him talk to Kassie about the importance of a balanced diet. She is still on a cheese and milk diet.
What a great eater! That pizza does look delicious. I love the elephant pictures of Jack. What a cutie!
Post a Comment