I can't believe that my baby is 9 months old! He is crawling and pulling himself up and walking
around furniture!! Where did my little baby go? His first birthday is coming up so quickly! I wanted to share some pictures of the boys and their truck! My mom bought Travis and Jack a big Tonka dump truck for Father's Day and Jack loves it! He loves to spin the wheels and is just starting to figure out how to "dump" things out of it!
Now, I know that Jack is definitely more interesting than me, but since it is my blog, I want to tell you about my new toy! I just got a Cricut Expression and I love it!
And on top of that, my wonderful friend, Amanda told me about a software that lets you connect the Cricut to your computer and cut out any true type font and SVG files that you have on your computer!! No more buying font cartridges!! It is so cool and I love it!! I am wasting paper left and right just cutting out anything that I can think of! "Supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" takes up a lot of room!! Oh, the program is called "Sure Cuts A Lot" and you can find it here: Sure Cuts A Lot
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
9 months old!
Posted by Misty at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is getting so big! (I feel like every time I write on here that's what I say, but it is true!) Sorry I didn't get to see you while I was in Brigham. I'll have to try again next time I am up.
I am so excited for you! I have the wish blade and love it. I have heard good things about the expression and with that software to cut fonts out I think it sounds amazing! Oh and your boys are cute too.
Ok, I'm hating google updater right now! For some reason I've failed to see all your updates...so I just had to catch up on about 5! Anyways, Jack is growing up so fast! I can't even believe he's going to be a year soon, holy cow!
So jack is cute as always! And I am very jealous that you got the cricut. I have been wanting a wishblade. When I come to utah, maybe we can cut together just for fun!
Post a Comment