CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Bumbo!!


Exciting news! Jack got a new chair today! I found a Bumbo chair on ksl.com. The classified ads on ksl.com are my favorite place to look on the internet now! Anyway, if you don't know much about the chairs, they help little ones sit up before they are able to on their own! (Beth, thank you for telling me about them!) Jack really seems to like it....and I am going to like it because I get tired of holding him in the sitting position! And yes, the chairs were recalled because kids were tipping out when the chair was up on tables and counters...we promise not to put him up there.

Jack is getting really good at holding his head up and is getting very strong! He is now able to hold himself up pretty well when he is laying on he Boppy.

Here are some pictures of him just being cute!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big Jack is getting!

Beth said...

Jack is becoming such a big boy. He has such a sweet face. He makes me want to kiss him, but I can't bc it's just the computer screen and that is gross. However, the next time we are in Utah, I will plant one on him. He's too adorable.