Our Little Jack is 3 months old!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!! He can now hold his head up really well and has started to giggle! He is starting to play with his toys.
My mom bought him these drums that light up and play and Jack loves it! He will push the buttons several times and does not need any help anymore getting his hands up there. He also loves his puppy puppet and likes to give it hugs and lick it...Thank goodness for washing machines! :)
Travis was taking pictures last night while Jack and I were playing. It was pretty cute and he let out a few little giggles when we were playing airplane! Parenthood is amazing!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
3 Months Old!!
Posted by Misty at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I can't believe he is 3 months old!!! He is so cute. His hair seems to be getting lighter.
He is such a cute, cute boy!! time goes by fast doesn't it?! He has the cutest face. I just want to pinch it. We miss you terribly!
3 months! I really can not believe it! He is so cute! I love the pictures!
What a charmer! His little grin is priceless! I wish I would have got to hold him and play with him the other day...grrr to being sick. That was so funny when you were hiding out behind the desk. :)
Post a Comment