CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

One Month Old!

Wow! Our little Jack is one month old today! I can't believe how fast it is going! He has grown so much in the short time that we have had him! He is even developing a double chin...oops! I think that he may even be 2 feet long or more! He is such an alert little guy and loves to check things out. Of course I am sad that when we put him on his lay and play toys, he turns his head and stares at the lamp in the corner...money well spent! Kidding, he has started looking at those dangling toys and I think that he enjoys himself! He is holding his head up pretty well and is getting pretty strong...which is so great, except when he is fighting me when I get him dressed! He loves his baths and I can't wait until he can sit up and start splashing! Jack is even sleeping a little better during the night!

Mommy got to see his first real smile today (one not occurring due to gas)! He was absolutely adorable! He has been such a good baby...he has his fussy moments though! He was a little crabby over Thanksgiving, but not enough to change the impression of him being the cutest baby ever! :)

I do wonder if the little guy knows what crazy parents he has though...if so, we might not have been the chosen ones! Here is a picture that Travis set up and seems hilarious to us...in a somewhat morbid way! We are really good and decent people...just have a very interesting sense of humor!

We had a great Thanksgiving and were able to spend the holiday with family and friends. Our sweet little niece, Lexi came to stay with us. And the next day my wonderful sister-in-law scheduled facials for us and I have to say that I am very interested in having them often! It was wonderful! Travis said that it took 2 years off...but he wouldn't say how old that made me...hmmm?



We have also started to figure out ways to catch some sleep...the pictures will explain!









Hope everyone had a great holiday and good luck with the Christmas shopping!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly babies grow? Jack looks so sweet. I'm sorry we are not there to enjoy him. We do miss you guys and are glad that things are going so well for you. Claire wants to type hello, but I'm afraid it will be gibberish...here we go. xcn ef vc nvv bnc c gv gv v . Oh, that made her so happy.We love you. Happy Holidays!