CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

A New Post...finally!

Wow! It is amazing how much time it takes looking after a sleeping baby!! I used to spend plenty of time checking my e-mail and updating the blog...but now the day seems to fly and it is over and I haven't even looked at my computer!! So, I am going to take this opportunity while Travis is home to update with a few more pictures of our little Jack!
We went to his 2 week checkup last Thursday and he is doing so well. He gained 12.5 ounces since his 5 day appointment, so he is now up to 8lbs 3 oz and is 21.25 inches long. There is no sign of jaundice, his belly button stub fell off and his circumcision is fully healed...(I'm sure he would be very embarrassed to know that I mentioned this in our blog! ) He was happy to go to the doctor until they took his blood! :(

Here is a picture with Jack's oldest cousin Lexi! She was very excited to get to hold him and he just slept in her arms. I'm positive that she is going to be a very good cousin to little Jack!
This is one of my favorite pictures! I think that it gives a glimpse of what he is going to look like as a toddler. He looks so serious!!




We went to "Grandpa Pete's" birthday party this weekend and had a great time! He slept the whole time even though he was passed around for over 4 hours! Everyone just loved Jack and Grandpa was so proud of the little guy! He is definitely not lacking in the love department!
Here is a picture of our sleepy little man! He loves to cuddle...and mom really loves that! I can't imagine a sweeter little boy than the one that Heavenly Father blessed us with! I think we will keep him!

1 comments:

Beth said...

So cute! Can you believe how fast they crow! enjoy him teeny while you can.