CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's was very low key this year!  No presents, no cards, no candy!  I LOVED IT!  I am not a romantic and have always hated the expectations that come with the holiday, so this year we just spent time as a family and it was perfect!


The boys took their valentines to preschool and came home with some.  I let them eat their candy after lunch.  There was  enough to feel like a special treat, but not so much to make the dentist cringe! I didn't eat any, so my healthy eating for the day was still intact!  Perfect!  We had pink heart pancakes for dinner and then snuggled up on the couch with some air-popped popcorn, a small package of licorice to share and watched the new Winnie The Pooh movie!  It was wonderful!  I hope all of our holidays can be so simple!

0 comments: