CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Carpet!

The carpet gods decided to shine down on us...after we paid them of course!  I have been wanting to get new carpet for about 4 years now!  There is nothing good that can come from 3 kids and light colored berber carpet.  NOTHING!! And there were a few Christmas time incidents that involved puking cheetos and licorice.  I won't go into detail!   
In the carpet's defense, it was the original carpet...so about 11 years old, but it was dirty and nasty and ugly and I had no problem letting it go!  I didn't even say goodbye!
Now, I had it in my head that all you had to do was get your house measured, go in and throw a few scenarios out there, choose and then sign the little checky...and wah lah...you are done.  WRONG! At Home Depot, there is only one person that is "authorized" to see the blueprints...and she is not there after 5!  I will spare you the back and forth and just say that we canned our original plans to put laminate on the second floor and opted to just recarpet the house.

Here is the install:




NEW CARPET!!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks great! I'm jealous, I want new carpet in our upstairs, it makes me sick to think about moving everything though!