The boys are very excited to announce the arrival of their new playground and I just have to say that this mommy is happy to have boys that are not fighting all the time anymore!!
| Love the swings! |
| Airplane! |
| Classic boy picture...one boy grabbing his crotch and the other shaking his butt at you! |
| Giving his brother some help with a little push! |
| If you can't share, just cram in there together! I did need to help get them out! |
| So happy to be outside!! |




1 comments:
First, I just want to commend you on keeping up with your blog. I don't think I've posted in a year.
Second, I love the playground and I'm jealous. Third, the Easter Bunny brought my boys almost identical baskets! Same buckets and almost everything in it was the same too. How funny! Fourth, Sophie is ADORABLE and I think she looks like Jack. Fifth, how were the stitches? We haven't done that one yet. We've had a broken arm, but no stitches.
Post a Comment