CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lavender Moon

Well, the nursery is painted!  Thanks to my awesome friend Julia for helping me...and making me do a thorough job!  We even used caulk to get the straight lines and uncaulked and recaulked the windows.

The paint has to cure for at least 15 days before adding the vinyl that I found for the wall.  Special thanks to Courtney for letting me steal the idea from her!  These are the vinyl stickers that will go up!  I am very excited!




Now, I go in for an ultrasound tomorrow...here's hoping she is still a she and the doc didn't mess up last time...I think I will die if he was wrong! ;)

5 comments:

Judy said...

I just love it. That whole look is so popular right now. Lavender moon is beautiful. Good luck with the next ultrasound.

Michelle said...

Looks great! I love the vinyl!

Britney said...

So...is she still a girl???

Darling pink and LOVE the vinyl!!! Cute, cute.

Gina Sims said...

Adorable!!! Don't worry I know it's a girl!

Misty said...

It's still a girl!! The doc said she had "sister parts". Yea!