CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Charlie's Birthday!

Yeah, this is a little late, but better late than never, right?  Charlie had his first birthday on June 11th!  I still can't believe that my baby is ONE!!!  He had a fun party with family! We had planned on having his party at the park, but alas, the weather did not cooperate, so we had to improvise...quickly!  I made Charlie a Cookie Monster cake to dive into.  There was enough blue food coloring in the frosting to make a smurf jealous!  And it was also enough that Charlie pooped green for a few days!  Too much information??  Yes, I know, but I want to remember!

My aunt was able to get better pictures of the whole process of the cake destroying and devouring.  I am still trying to figure out how to get the pictures off of Facebook. 

Charlie had a great time and was spoiled rotten by everyone and Jack loved the balloons!  We had a great time!! Happy birthday, Lil' Man!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job on the cake, looks great!

jalisa85 said...

Alisa says to right-click on the picture and do 'save-as'.

jalisa85 said...

By the way, that last comment was me (Denise), but I am too dumb to remember my own password.