CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Almost not a baby anymore!

I may be one of the worst bloggers out there!  When Jack was a baby, I blogged about every little thing and poor Charlie's life has not been documented very well...but we are a little busy here with 2 boys!  And I am pretty sure that Charlie won't mind too much!
Well, on with it!  My baby is not a baby anymore!  Last Thursday, he took his first steps and although he is not toddling everywhere yet, I feel his confidence level is getting a boost and he will be at it soon!

It's funny to think that this little guy came into our lives almost a year ago a mere 6 lbs 2 oz.  Here are a few things that I LOVE about our Little Charles:
-Charlie is the happiest baby and can't help but make you smile in return!
-He is a SNUGGLER and I LOVE IT!!!
-Charlie LOVES food and is a wonderful eater.  He can easily take down a full Arby's Jr. Roast Beef Sandwich without even thinking about it!
-Charlie has great big eyes with lashes that every girl dreams of!
-He LOVES his brother and although they fight (yes, already), they love to make each other laugh and that makes me laugh!
-He is complimented by many in the grocery store because of his cuteness!
-He is our little cookie monster!

So, here's to you Charlie!  We love you and hope that you have the best birthday ever!


-

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Crazy! Happy Birthday Charlie!

Courtney said...

I can't believe it's been a year! It's gone by so fast!

Nicole Norris said...

What a sweety! I can't believe our babies are almost 1!

jalisa85 said...

He looks so much older than just the last time we saw him. That is crazy.