CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Same old Mischief!

So, again, it has been a while!  Kudos to all you moms out there that have more than one young kid running around and manage to keep up with your blogs!!  I am not one of you!  Two kids under the age of 2 has proven a bit more difficult than I imagined, but even during the chaos, I love these two boys!




Jack and Charlie are both growing like weeds! Jack is about a quarter of an inch away from reaching the light switches! He can already reach the switches in nursery! Bless his nursery teachers' hearts for putting up with him! He knows the sounds to 20 of the 26 letters of the alphabet already!! He is still up to his regular mischievous deeds. Here is one of the many latest adventures...


Yes, it's a container of oatmeal...and yes, it is on the floor and his head!

Jack loves the camera and does not let me get many pictures of Charlie without the big brother!



Now, for Charlie's moment:
Charlie definitely has made it through his "premie" stage and is a little chunk! He has his 4 month check up on the 30th and I am pretty sure that he is going to weigh more than most! It amazes me that the kid was only 6 lbs and in NICU!! Charlie LOVES to smile and coo and can give looks that melt your heart!

 


He is SO going to be a manipulator!!
He can roll from his back to tummy, but not the other way around (which is usually first). We have started some rice cereal and carrots. He is not so thrilled about the food thing...but I think he is getting the hang of it! He is sleeping through the night and has been for about 2.5 months now! It is beautiful!!  Charlie is also starting to play with toys and LOVES playing with his feet!!


Jack is a GREAT big brother and is constantly showering Charlie with kisses and shoving binkies in his face!! Jack is going to be a birthday boy and turn 2 on the 25th! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by!

We did make it to the zoo this summer and saw the baby elephant and giraffe! Jack loved the monkeys that were screaming...Charlie did not!! Jack also loved the train...Charlie did not!!

Aside from growing boys, life is still going as usual.  Travis is making great progress on his thesis and MAY be done this semester!!  I am so proud of him and he has been such a great daddy, even with being as busy and stressed as he has been with finishing his degree and the quarterly layoffs at the company that he works for (ATK).  We love him so much and are so happy to spend time with him when he is home!

2 comments:

Nicole Norris said...

Oh it was so good to get an update. I can't believe Charlie is rolling over. Allie hasn't even attempted it yet.

laci said...

What cute boys you have! I don't think I've really seen too many pictures of Charlie. He is adorable. I'm happy life is going well for you!