CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ready, OR NOT, Here he comes!

So, the decision has been made and we have scheduled the induction for Thursday! So, my July baby is going to be a mid-June baby! I have to say that I am excited to almost be done, but a little nervous because he will be a little more than 3 weeks early. The doc doesn't seem too worried though. Jack was 2 weeks early and just fine...but all babies are different. I think that we are ready! My great friend, Annie, is going to come and stay with Jack here at the house. We thought that it would be easier for him. I bet he is going to have fun playing with her girls!
I'm also pretty sure that the hospital has internet, so we can post pics when we get them! So, keep your eyes open for pictures of Baby Charlie coming soon!!

5 comments:

Fonzareli said...

Charlie!!!!!!!!! Goose bumps. Good luck Misty.

Michelle said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well!

laci said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures. And Charlie is a very cute name!

Lisa and Trent said...

I can't believe that its that time already. Good luck, your beautiful baby boy will soon be here.

Christina Nish said...

I hope all goes well! I can't wait to see Charlie . . . I am sure he'll be just as cute as Jack.