CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Toy!


Jack got a new toy that he is loving! It is a walking toy that he pushes and it also converts into a little riding toy! I think that he is going to be walking very soon...and I'm not sure whether to be excited or not! But, he certainly is cute when he is doing it!

4 comments:

Kalli said...

Everyone always told me I'd be sorry when Ethan walked, that was not the case. Walking is tons of fun! He can go where he wants so much easier and you can play new games and he can walk into the store by himself (holding hands of course) not to mention the pants don't wear out at the knees anymore. I think next to talking, walking has been the most fun milestone for me.

Nicole Norris said...

Kassie has that same toy and loves to ride it. I can't wait to see him again. I can't believe he is almost walking!

Katrina said...

how old is Jack now?! He's so big! So fun! :)

Wendy said...

Ahhh - what a fun stage! It's so amazing to watch them learn new things! What a fun toy.