CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Hats, Hats, Hats!!



Jack and I were playing with hats today! He looked pretty cute and was even laughing a little about it! He was given a hat from his Great-Grandma Norma. He was also given a couple of hats with mittens from his Grandma Sherrie. Then there was a hat and mittens from his Grandma Denise. He is so stinkin' cute!! We just love him!

Tummy time has become very interesting since Jack can now roll from his belly to his back consistently...he doesn't last too long on his tummy! He has also been able to roll from his back to his tummy twice and has becomes "stuck" a couple of times trying! I can't believe how fast he is growing!! We go in for his 4 month check-up on Monday!!

I also wanted to share my beautiful flowers that Travis sent me for Valentine's!! He sent me Peruvian Lilies because I hate roses and think that they are a waste of money. They are so beautiful! I feel pretty special!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't believe he is getting so big! He just gets cuter every time I see him.
I love your flowers. Lilies are my favorite!

Traci said...

Your baby is so big. Crazy how fast they grow up. Your probably such a great mom. Keep having fun.