CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Baby Blessing


Our little Jack was blessed this Sunday at our ward here in Perry. He hated wearing his suit! I can't blame him considering how uncomfortable the poor kid looked...but he was SO handsome! That afternoon as we dressed him, we realized that his neck was too fat for the top button and his bow tie was too small! He slept like an angel during the blessing and then Travis had to take him out because he started grunting and fussing and trying to poop! It was pretty funny!








We had many family and friends come and support Jack. For dinner, we had a potato bar...needless to say we cooked too many and will be eating potatoes for weeks!! It was such a nice blessing and great to have so many people there!!

Jack is starting to give us some smiles! He is so sweet! I know that he is going to be pretty spoiled! It just melts your heart with each little smile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way Cute!!! I love his smile! Sorry I couldn't make it to his blessing, I'm sure that it was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

HM.......Okay so that is the CUTEST picture that I have ever seen!!!! And it is NOT just because he is my nephew that I can say that!!! LOVE IT!!!!

laci said...

Misty that is the cutest picture! He looks like he is so much fun and it sounds like you guys are enjoying him, but really - how could you not? :)

Beth said...

We wish we could've been there for the blessing. Jack is such a sweetie. you are a very cute family. We miss you very much. If we were there we would be at your house all the time!