Well, we dug out an old digital camera because our newer one is still missing in action. I wanted to post some pictures of our new dog, whom I am going to say nice things about even though she just chewed up my camping chair that was sitting in the back yard! I usually take an hour or so to sit and read outside so that she is not alone. I read and she gets her belly rubbed...it's a win-win! Needless to say, she did get her hour long belly scratch because I didn't notice the missing fabric until I got up! The mama was not happy!!
Anyway, here are some pictures of our normally sweet girl. She is such a silly dog! She loves jumping very high, but is not so graceful on the way down! She loves her belly rubbed and will practically give herself a concussion plopping on her back so you can rub it! She is spoiled...but she doesn't think so now that she spends 24/7 outside...well, almost 24/7! :)
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Sadie Mae
Posted by Misty at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment